If you are wondering as to how you will be able to sign in to your Hotmail account with the new changes, then you need not worry. Just follow the simple step by step procedure mentioned in this post to access your Hotmail account without any problems.
Sign In To Hotmail
- You will have either visit www.hotmail.com or outlook.com website on your web browser to access your Hotmail account. Even if you type Hotmail.com address, you will be instantly directed to Hotmail sign in page or Windows Live sign in page.
- If you have an MSN log in account details, say Hotmail account, then you can use it to log into Live Mail. All you got to do is to key in your Hotmail username and password to access your inbox.
- You will find two type boxes in the sign in page. You need to enter your username or the Hotmail email id in the first box.
- Once done, you need to press the tab button to move on to the next type box and type the password you had used to sign in to Hotmail account. As the password is case sensitive, be sure to key in the exact password you used to create your Hotmail account in order to get instant access to your inbox.
- After entering these two fields correctly, you just need to click on Sign in option given below the boxes to log in to your Hotmail account. You can now check your emails and also replay to new messages.
If you are logging from the same computer always, then you can opt for the option called “keep me signed in” just below the type boxes on the sign in page while logging in. So, from next sign in, your username will already be present and you just need to enter your password to access your inbox.
Hotmail.com is one of the most popular and the oldest free email services available on the internet. This service has gone through a lot of upgrades and changes since it was offered to the general public in 1996. Hotmail.com email service is accessible through a web browser. You need to open an account in Hotmail in order to send and receive mails. You will be allowed to log in to your Hotmail inbox to check out mails from friends and relatives using the username and the password that you create when opening your Hotmail account. Hotmail is now property of Microsoft Corporation and it has been now changed to Outlook.com. Even if you have a Hotmail account, you can still log into the inbox of our Hotmail account through Outlook.com email service. All your previous messages will be intact in your inbox despite the change. The new look Hotmail through Outlook.com, offers an integration of many other popular web based services and you like others can get the benefits offered by this integration. In fact, with your Hotmail email account you have the option to sign into many other of the other services that Microsoft offers online like Skype, Windows Live, Bing, OneDrive.