The following are the step by step instructions on how you will be able to sign in or login to your Hotmail account. The first and foremost thing that you should understand is that you should have a Hotmail username and password created in Hotmail to sign into your Hotmail account.
- First, you need to open your web browser. You can use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser to access Hotmail account.
- You can access your Hotmail account by choosing any of these multiple options of Hotmail sign in. Log on to www.hotmail.com or visit www.outlook.com or you can go to login.live.com to check out your Hotmail mails.
- You will be able to login to your Hotmail account at any of these URLs. You would be aware by now that Hotmail has come out with a new look and has been renamed as Windows Live by Hotmail after it had been known by the name of MSN Hotmail all these years. It is presently known as Outlook.com.
- You will need a username and password to sign into Hotmail and this can either be your Outlook email address or Hotmail email address.
- All you need to do is to type the exact email address that you have registered in the text box space provided in the Outlook.com sign-in page. You will need to enter your email address in the ‘email@example.com’ written text box. Just click your mouse pointer in this text box and key in your correct email address.
- Next, move your cursor to the text box with word ‘password’ on it. You need to now enter the exact password that you had used when you had signed in for the Hotmail account. Make sure that the password spellings are entered properly as they are case sensitive and even one wrong case will not provide you an access to your Hotmail account.
- If you are using your home computer or your mobile device to log into the Hotmail account, then you can click on the ‘Keep Me Signed In option’. This option will save your username and password and will allow you to sign-in to your email account without needing to enter the login details at a later point of time.
Hotmail sign in is a free and very popular free web based email service offered by Microsoft Corporation. There are millions and millions of people all across the globe who are using this free web based mail service to connect to their friends, businesses, colleagues, relatives and also gaining new contacts in every nook and corner of the world. Hotmail was the first service to provide a free email service option for internet users and has gone through a lot of changes since its inception. It is now available in an easy to use and user friendly option that helps users to stay connected with people, chat with friends, send and receive mails as well as share photos and much more.